If you're experiencing a buffering stream or the error messages during a live game, please check your error message and follow these troubleshooting options.
- Please ensure check your location and IP - what's my IP
- If you are travelling outside Australia and using international roaming, please contact customer care
Content Asset Not Available OR Video Network Error
- First refresh the service by following these steps
- If you are using the App, close the app completely, then re-launch the app
- If you are using the website on Mac, hard refresh by 1. Holding ⇧ Shift and click the Reload button Or 2. Holding down ⌘ Command + ⇧ Shift key and then press R
- If you are using the website on windows, hard refresh by holding, Shift + control + F5
If you receive the error message immediately and can not select the wheel there is a way around this by opening a replay from a previous round and follow the steps above then head to the match you're trying to watch. The video player will remember the settings from the video player you accessed earlier during that browser session.
General buffering or skipping
- If you are still experiencing buffering or skipping, please check your internet connection. We recommend a minimum of 5mbps.
- If you are using the website, you can adjust your quality settings slightly within the video player - see below.
- You can do this by selecting the 'wheel' in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Quality and choose an alternate, lower bitrate
- You may need to try a few different levels to find the best quality for you
- Please note this only applies to web version only and not the apps - for App, please try using the website and adjusting as belo
If you're still experiencing issues, please contact our customer care team.