First, please check the following:
- Check the scheduled time of the live stream to see if it has started
- Have you signed up at the Watch NRL website and currently have an active subscription?
- Are you using a compatible device or system?
- Have you checked that your internet connection is at least 5mbps? You can check your speed at speedtest.net
- Are you accessing either by the website, watchnrl.com or by downloading the Watch NRL App on a compatible iOS or Android device?
- Are you successfully signed into your account? If you’re unsure, select the Menu and if it says “Log In” click this so that you can sign in and stream.
- Are you viewing outside of Australia? To check your IP address visit http://www.WhatsMyIP.com
If you have confirmed all the above but are still experiencing issues with streaming, please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com. To help our Customer Care team, please provide a screenshot of what you're experiencing when emailing us.