You can manage your downloads on the Watch NRL app which allows you to control your data usage and storage space.
To access the Watch NRL download settings:
- Log in to your Watch NRL account
- Select the main menu
- Select 'App Settings'
Managing Your Downloads
- Choose to download your content only when you're connected to Wi-Fi
- Note: This will save your mobile data
- Select the download quality of your content
- Note: This will determine the size of your content which means the higher the resolution, the larger the file size
- Set the amount of storage space on your device that can be used for downloaded content
Troubleshoot Your Downloads
If you're having any issues with your downloads, the following solutions may help:
- Make sure you have the most recent Watch NRL app installed
- Uninstall the Watch NRL app off your device and reinstall it
- Ensure that your download preference is set to WiFI and you are connected to WiFi
- Note: If your download preference is set to WiFi and you aren't connected, the app will prevent you from downloading to save your data
- Check to see if your device has enough storage space available to download your content
- Note: You can check this in your App Settings
Still having issues?
If you find you are still having issues, please contact the Watch NRL Customer Care team by logging a ticket below