First things first, you'll need an active Watch NRL subscription, so head to Watch NRL on your web browser and subscribe.
- You'll need to subscribe to Watch NRL via a browser. You won't be able to sign up via an app on your TV.
Once you're an active subscriber, you'll be able to get streaming on your TV in no time.
There are two ways to get Watch NRL on your TV:
Apple TV: tvOS 11+
- 4th Generation or higher
- Download the Watch NRL app from the App Store here
- You can also stream Watch NRL on your TV via AirPlay
Chromecast: Chromecast Ultra and 3rd Generation
- For web browsers, you must use a Google Chrome web browser and ensure it's the latest version
- While Watch NRL may still work on older model Chromecasts, Watch NRL has been optimised for Chromecast Ultra and 3rd Generation
- Note: Chromecast is not available for downloaded content.
Note: For a step by step guide on how to set up your Chromecast, click here.
- We do not currently support SMART TV web browsers, and no Watch NRL apps are available on SMART TV devices.
- We do not currently support the use of an HDMI connection to stream Watch NRL as they can cause playback issues when streaming.
Still having trouble?
If you're having trouble, please contact our Watch NRL Customer Care team who will get you into the game.
Unfortunately, our Watch NRL Customer Care team is unable to assist with troubleshooting for devices and systems that are not listed above.