You can upgrade or change your Watch NRL subscription at any time, but there are a few things to keep in mind when you're making any changes to your subscription.
- Log into your Watch NRL account via a supported Web Browser
- Note: You won't be able to make any changes via the Watch NRL mobile app.
- Open the menu by clicking the icon on the top left-hand side of your screen
- Select 'My Profile' and then 'Manage Your Subscription'
- This is where you'll see your current subscription and your next billing date
- Select 'Cancel Subscription' below this information
- Select 'Stop My Subscription'
- Wait for the remaining period on your subscription to end
- Note: This means you'll remain on your current subscription until the end of the current payment cycle.
- Once your current access period ends, sign back into your Watch NRL account via the website
- Head back to 'My Profile' and 'Manage Your Subscription'
- Here you'll be able to 'Resubscribe' to your chosen Watch NRL plan
If you have any issues with upgrading or changing your Watch NRL subscription, reach out to our Watch NRL Customer Care team and we'll be happy to help you out.