Our Digital Customer Care team can support you effectively and efficiently via our multiple digital channels detailed below. Please note: Watch NRL does not have a contact number as support is not provided over the phone.
Watch Customer Care encourages customers to search their issue using the Watch NRL Help Portal where you are likely to find a quick and easy resolution or troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue.
How do I contact Customer Care?
To contact Customer Care, you can use the following methods:
- Email - email@example.com
- Web Portal - by submitting a ticket at https://help.watchnrl.com/support/tickets/new
- Live Chat via the Help Portal - Live Chat coverage is only available during live games of the NRL and is the best tool to contact Customer Care for urgent matters during a live game
When will I get a response?
- During live coverage, our customer service team will endeavour to respond to your issue within 60 minutes
- During other business hours, we aim to get back to you within 4 hours
- Outside of these periods, we will try our best to respond within 1-2 business days
Whilst we’re match-fit to meet all these expectations, please note that in rare periods of high volume, these times may fluctuate.